Marina: SwanwickBerth Holders at Premier's Swanwick Marina are invited to come together on Saturday 21st July to take part in the RYA's National 'Push the Boat' Day and enjoy a Berth Holders' Party in the evening.
This unique event aims to promote sailing to the nation and to show support for our Olympic and Paralympic sailors prior to the London 2012 Games.
Olympics aside, the event will be a great opportunity for Premier Berth Holders to have fun on and off the water - boat owners are invited to 'dress' their boats to mark the special occasion - so let your imagination run wild!
Local training school, Bespoke Yacht Services will also offer Berth Holders at Swanwick Marina the chance to take part in close quarter 'own-boat' tuition. Please note that these workshops are organised in two-hour slots at the cost of just £30 per boat and Berth Holders are expected to reserve a slot prior to the event. Meanwhile, other Berth Holders can make their way out to the Solent to join other boaters taking part in the event - it's set to be a real spectacle!
Then, make your way back to Swanwick Marina at 7pm for an informal barbeque, courtesy of The Boat House and enjoy evening entertainment. Adults and children are welcome. Marine Engineers, Landau UK will be present with their fantastic Showcase Roadshow Trailer which will accommodate diners and will host live music.
Berth Holders will also get the chance to enter into a prize draw to win a series of great prizes to raise money for the RNLI. Prizes will include:
- £100 worth of fuel courtesy of Swanwick Marina
- A hamper courtesy of Princess Motor Yacht Sales
- A hamper courtesy of Sunseeker Southampton
- £50 gift voucher courtesy of Force4 Chandlery
- £150 voucher for Valet & Scratch services
- A subscription to Sailing Today magazine
- A boat cleaning kit (including shampoo, teak set, sponges, flexiblade) and a RIB cleaning kit (shampoo, RIB and fender, CB25, sponges) courtesy of Marine Clean
- 20% discount of anti-fouling and hull topside compounding/ polishing (use by 28.2.2013) courtesy of Madge Marine
- A bottle of champagne courtesy of Swanwick Yacht Surveyors
- Service (including parts and labour) of an outboard engine up to 10hp by Orca Marine
- A case of wine courtesy of Vanilla
- Landau UK - Heavy duty LED light
- Landau UK - 32 point health check
- Solent Spars - Mooring lines
- Ancasta - £100 M&S voucher
Tickets will be charged at £7.50 per adult and £2.50 for children under 15 years. Your ticket will provide a barbeque meal and you can look forward to a welcoming complimentary drink courtesy of Princess Motor Yacht Sales plus a bar drink sponsored by Walton Marine. Other drinks will be available from The Boat House Cafe.
To book your 'own-boat' (sail) tuition session with Bespoke Yacht Services, please contact George Girdis on 07799846477 or email email@example.com. To book an 'own-boat' (power) session, please contact Marine Matters on 01489 579 589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the Berth Holders' Party, and for tickets, please visit or contact the Marina Reception on 01489 884081 or email Swanwick@premiermarinas.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!