WORKING WITH PREMIER MARINAS
We embrace the concepts of team working to achieve high levels of productivity and quality standards through employees who think and act as part of management. We adopt an integrated management team approach, with problem solving and decision making being effected quickly at the lowest level and without undue bureaucracy.
To achieve this, we recognise the benefit derived from investing in people through training and development to constantly improve efficiency, productivity, quality and satisfaction in employment through a mutual recognition of each others' motivations and goals. Premier Marinas Limited has held the Investors in People accreditation since 2000.
All applications will be processed in line with our Applicant Privacy Notice.
View Premier Marinas Occupational Health & Safety Policy Statement
Online Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover)
About Premier Marinas
Premier Marinas is the leading UK marina owner and operator with nine prestigious marinas on the South Coast ranging from Eastbourne in Sussex to Falmouth in Cornwall. We operate within the leisure sector and we are proud of our reputation for offering exceptional facilities and customer service in the provision of marina berthing and boatyard services.
About the role
We are currently seeking an Online Marketing Executive to join our busy marketing department at Swanwick Marina on a fixed term basis.
The marketing team’s role is to assist Premier’s marinas in the acquisition and retention of customers via effective and cost efficient marketing and communication campaigns. As part of this team you will take part in all aspects of our marketing activity but particularly in the execution of the company’s online communications. The post offers a rare opportunity to learn about a wide range of marketing disciplines; from online to offline advertising, PR to events.
Areas of Responsibility
This role is accountable for executing the Premier’s day to day online communications plans and driving customer engagement through the Company’s websites and online advertising.
• Adjust/develop html email templates
• Contribute to web marketing plans
• Adds to online content through websites; social media platforms
• Compile and disperse email/SMS via supplier platforms
• Drive SEM strategies to successfully advertise and rank Premier’s websites in the most cost efficient way
• Help maintain and develop Premier Marinas’ social media sites
• Use analytics to measure and report on campaigns
• Help ensure customer data security is maintained.
• Operate Premier’s CRM (training available)
• Assist with and attend shows and events as required
• Perform other tasks that may be considered fair and reasonable including assisting other team members with tasks as required.
Applicants for the role must have excellent communication skills and a proven track record in online communications. You should also be proactive, flexible and have the ability to fit in with a small team dedicated to offering an excellent service. The following qualifications and experience would also be advantageous:
• English A Level
• Ideally a degree in Business Studies, Marketing, PR or English
• A good knowledge of html and digital marketing including social media
• 1-2 year’s online experience
• A basic knowledge of Photoshop/InDesign would be advantageous
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter describing your core skills and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants will need to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK. Our Applicant Privacy Notice can be found on our website. Closing date for applications: Friday 1st November 2019.
Premier Marinas Limited holds an Investors in People Platinum Award. The company is owned by the Wellcome Trust, a global charitable foundation that exists to improve health for everyone.
Berthing Master - Brighton Marina
Premier Marinas is seeking to appoint a Berthing Master to work at Brighton Marina. The successful candidate will be joining a dedicated team who work hard to provide the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following in order to qualify for consideration:
- Proven customer service or customer facing experience
- Must have a “can do” attitude
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to stay calm under pressure
- Be computer literate
The following would be advantageous but not essential:
You will be working as per duty rota to include some nights, weekends, Bank/Public holidays with shifts on a 12 hour shift pattern. The successful candidate may be required to work at other local Premier Marinas sites.
Applications should be made in writing with a covering letter explaining why you would be a suitable candidate, along with a current CV to Tracey Jefkins, Head of HR, Premier Marinas Ltd, Swanwick Marina, Swanwick, Southampton, SO31 1ZL or at email@example.com.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date. Our Applicant Privacy notice is available on our website. Closing date for applications Friday 8th November 2019.