Southampton International Boat Show Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
- This is a free prize draw; entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over.
- This promotion is not open to employees of PREMIER MARINAS LIMITED, their families, agents or anyone connected with the prize draw.
- No cash alternative and cannot be transferred to a third party.* The prize winners will be drawn at random on each day (after 3.30pm) under the supervision of an independent observer.
- Entry qualifies you for the daily draw on the day of entry.
- Entry on any day also qualifies you for the additional end of Show draw.
- The prize winners will be contacted shortly after the draw by phone.
- The winners must claim their prize within 14 days of notification. The winner’s names will be available on request.
- The winners consent to the use of name and photographs in any publicity carried out by Premier Marinas Limited without further compensation.
- This competition is sponsored by Raymarine UK Limited.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The Promoter is Premier Marinas Limited, Head Office, Swanwick Marina, Shore Road, Swanwick, SO31 3ZL.
* Any additional costs incurred will be chargeable per our prevailing price list. Visitor nights and boat lift subject to availability at selected marina and must be booked and used no later than 31/08/2022.