Exciting News from Golden Arrow Marine
We are delighted to announce that onsite tenants Marine Engineering experts, Golden Arrow Marine have become the official authorised Volvo Penta Centre for the whole of the UK South Coast and Channel Islands. We spoke to Martin Bizzell, Engineering Director at Golden Arrow Marine, to hear more about this achievement and the wider dealer network.
What has changed this year…
We’ve worked with Volvo Penta for over 30 years and been recognised as a Volvo Penta Centre for over 15 years. In January 2021, we were very excited to be given the opportunity to expand our support to the Volvo Penta dealer network as the only recognised Volvo Penta Centre for the whole south coast region - covering an area that stretches from Brighton to Weymouth and the Channel Islands.
With 3 branches at Poole, Southampton and Port Solent we provide the highest level of service and our engineers are fully mobile, travelling throughout the UK and overseas - no job is too small or too large.
What sort of benefits can berth holders expect from Golden Arrow Marine…
- All branches provide service, spare parts and sales to our wide customer base.
- Our highly skilled branch engineers have access to one of the largest Dynamometer testing facilities in the south at our Southampton Branch - which has also just received its IS0 9000:2015 recertification.
- Our Volvo Penta work is backed up by a 2 year warranty on main engine parts and labour.
- We have access to the latest Volvo Penta diagnostics, product bulletins and updates, this is only available from an authorised dealer. Our engineers carry diagnostic laptops in their tool kit and perform system checks as a matter of course on every service.
- Our branches and associated dealer network continue to provide Volvo Penta Action Service which is a 24 hour breakdown support service.
How do you see the 2021 season playing out…
Over the last 12 months there’s been an amazing number of new watercraft users that are completely new to the boating world; 2020 was quite an exceptional year and it’s wonderful to help new families and generations of boaters getting stuck in and join the wider marine industry family. Golden Arrow Marine are here to help both new and experienced boaters keep their engines and boats in the best possible condition.
A final message from Martin…
Working with Volvo Penta for so many years within both the leisure and commercial marine sector has been a really positive partnership and we’re now really excited to be recognised as the only Authorised Centre on the South Coast. The skill and experience of our associated dealer network, and of my colleagues at Golden Arrow Marine, means we’re very confident we can offer the highest quality service to our customers. Here’s to a very happy and positive 2021 season.