River Hamble Notice To River Users No 2 of 2018
to Wednesday, 28 February 2018
Maintenance Dredging Works - Hamble Point Marina
1. Notice is hereby given that maintenance dredging works will be carried out at Hamble Point Marina between Tuesday 30 January and Friday 23 February 2018. The work will take place between Piers H and I, upstream of Pier J and inshore of Pier K. The work will be weather dependent.
2. All vessels involved will display the appropriate lights and shapes as required by the International Regulations for the Prevention of Collisions at Sea.
3. River users are advised to maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 68 for navigational broadcasts during these works, and navigate with caution in the vicinity of the piling barge and other vessels involved.
4. Further information on these works can be obtained from the Harbour Office or by calling 'Hamble Harbour Radio' on VHF Channel 68.
5. This notice will be cancelled on 28th February 2018.