Chichester Notice to Mariners 12 of 2018
to Saturday, 1 September 2018
Reduced Depths Chichester Bar
1. Mariners are advised that a bathymetric survey of Chichester Bar and approach channel was completed 4 June 2018.
2. A least depth of 0.7m below Chart Datum is located on the western edge of the channel approximately 430m NNE of the Bar Beacon.
3. The full survey is available to view on our website www.conservancy.co.uk/page/notices.
4. The survey has been annotated with a 1.5m contour line in magenta, and two hatched lines running parallel with the western edge of the channel; a blue line at 50m and a green line at 75m, to assist interpretation.
5. This notice will be cancelled on 1st September 2018.