Queens Harbour Master Portsmouth 46 of 2018
to Tuesday, 10 July 2018
Bathymetric Dredge Monitoring Survey
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by the Queen’s Harbour Master Portsmouth that Boskalis Westminster Ltd will be conducting bathymetric survey works within Portsmouth Harbour and the Main Approach channel from the 3 - 6 July 2018.
2. The survey vessel conducting the Bathymetric operations is the 12.4m monohull (white upper over a blue hull) “SMIT NEYLAND” which will be operational during day light hours only.
3. The vessel will maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 11 during operations, and display appropriate shapes (Ball-Diamond-Ball in a vertical line) or lights (Red-White-Red in a vertical line) when working.
4. Mariners are requested to keep well clear of the vessel while surveying if practicable, and to liaise early with the vessel if in any doubt as to its intentions.
5. This notice will be cancelled on 10th July 2018.