Queens Harbour Master Notice to Mariners No 24 of 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by the Queen’s Harbour Master Portsmouth that diving and underwater operations will take place in vicinity of the charted historic wreck Invincible, east of Horse Sand Fort in position 50°44.368N 001°02.304W between 27 April and 13 June 2019.
2. The works will be conducted from the 26 metre multi-role vessel “AVON” (white and yellow superstructure over black hull) operated by Jenkins Marine. Diving operations will take place during daylight hours.
3. Two temporary yellow mooring buoys (Fl Y 5s) will be laid in the following positions from the 27 April 2019 until completion:
50° 44.335N 001°02.238W
50° 44.392N 001°02.239W
4. The vessel will maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 11 during operations and display flag ALFA at all times when diving is taking place.
5. Mariners are requested to pass at an appropriate speed and give a wide berth, particularly when diving is taking place.