Queens Harbour Master Notice to Mariners No 62 of 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by the Queen’s Harbour Master Portsmouth that diving and underwater operations will take place in vicinity of the charted historic wreck Invincible, east of Horse Sand Fort in position 50°44.368N 001°02.304W from 4 - 10 September 2019.
2. The works will be initially conducted on the 4 - 5 September from the white and blue monohull craft “WIGHT SPIRIT” (LOA 12.0m) and then from 7 -10 September by the multi-role vessel “AVON” (LOA 26.0m) (white and yellow superstructure over black hull) operated by Jenkins Marine. Diving operations will take place during daylight hours.
3. One or two temporary yellow mooring buoys (Fl Y 5s) may be laid in the following positions from the 4 September 2019 until completion to assist the works:
50° 44.335N 001°02.238W
50° 44.392N 001°02.239W
4. The vessel will maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 11 during operations and display flag ALFA at all times when diving is taking place.
5. Mariners are requested to pass at an appropriate speed and give a wide berth, particularly when diving is taking place.