Chichester Harbour Notice to Mariners No 6 of 2019
1. Mariners are advised that diving operations will take place approximately 100 metres SW of West Pole Beacon, centred on position 50' 45´.410 N 000' 56´.679 W
2. Diving operations are scheduled to take place on Sunday 14th July 2019 between 09.30 – 13.00
3. Diving will take place from the rigid-hulled inflatable boat, BLUE MEANIE which will exhibit the appropriate signals and will monitor VHF Ch 14 and 16 at all times.
4. Mariners are required to approach with caution and pass at slow speed giving a wide berth.
5. Cancel this LNTM 15th July 2019.