Langstone Harbour Board COVID-19 Guidelines (Updated 3rd July)
UDEFRA’s ‘Guidance on Inland and Coastal Boating and protecting yourself and others from coronavirus’ is to be withdrawn on 4 July.
From 4 July there will be no specific restrictions on charter and passenger boat operations, and overnight stays on boats will be permitted.
Individuals and boating operators are still responsible for conducting a risk assessment drawing on the relevant sources of government guidance on COVID-19 shown below to achieve safe physical distancing and proper hygiene.
- Working Safely during coronavirus
- Staying alert and safe (social distancing) after 4 July
- Meeting People Outside Your House
- Staying Safe Outside Your Home
- Safer transport guidance for operators
- Safer travel guidance for passengers
- Phased return of outdoor sport and recreation
Previously issued Covid-19 Guidance still applies as follows:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms