Chichester Harbour Notice to Mariners No 22 of 2020
1. Work is scheduled to commence on Monday 28 September to install two new pontoons at Chichester Yacht Club. The 21m spud-leg barge Walcon Wizard will carry out the work, which is expected to take one week.
2. Between operations, Walcon Wizard will anchor, using spud-legs, outside of the channel to the west of the Chichester Marina beacon.
3. Walcon Wizard will display the lights and shapes required by the collision regulations and maintain a listening watch on VHF channels 14 and 16.
4. Mariners are requested to give Walcon Wizard a wide berth in the confined waters of Chichester Harbour.
5. Cancel this LNTM 12 October 2020.