Chichester Harbour Notice to Mariners No 2 of 2021
1. Mariners are advised that a maintenance dredge of Sparkes Marina basin and approach channel is due to start Monday 11 January 2020. Dredging is expected to continue for approximately 3 weeks, subject to weather.
2. Upon completion at Sparkes Marina, a maintenance dredge of Northney Marina basin will commence. Dredging is expected to continue for approximately 3 weeks, subject to weather.
3. Dredging will be undertaken by the 30m backhoe dredger Doreen Dorward. Dredged material will be transported for disposal in the 44m split hopper barge Nab. The dredged material will be disposed of at the Nab Tower Spoil Grounds.
4. All vessels will display the lights and shapes required by the collision regulations and maintain a listening watch on VHF channels 14 and 16.
5. Cancel this LNTM 14 March 2021.