Queens Harbour Master Notice to Mariners No 83 of 2021
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by the Queen's Harbour Master Portsmouth, that a UK Windsurfing event will take place on Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 October 2021, off Stokes Bay.
2. There will be approximately 60 windsurfers competing.
3. Racing starts at 1000 each day and will be complete by 1700.
4. There will be three 5.8m orange RHIBS acting as support and marshal craft, which will be identified by UKWA flags.
5. Mariners are requested to keep a good lookout and pass well clear of the windsurfers and the support craft during this event
6. Cancel this Local Notice to Mariners 18 October 2021