Important Coronavirus Update - Premier Is Open But We've Made Adjustments
In light of the rapid escalation in the risk from Coronavirus, Premier is taking steps across its organisation to keep berth holders, staff and their families safe and healthy.
These steps include continuing to operate our marinas and boatyards as usual but closing our reception doors to all but emergency visits and asking our customers to use their MyPremier account to access the following services:
- Renew and pay for annual pay annual or annual pay monthly berthing licences
- Book a boatyard service or give us permission to release keys to a contractor
- Top up electricity (relevant to Swanwick, Gosport, Port Solent, Chichester and Brighton only)
- Change contact details and register a car for parking in a controlled car park (Falmouth and Gosport only)
But if you find that you need to contact reception, for example in the case of an emergency, need assistance on the marina or fuel bay, or are unable to log into your MyPremier account, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone or email.
- Everyone in the organisation has been instructed to increase the frequency and rigour of cleaning in offices and berth holder facilities and to increase the regularity of washing their hands.
- We are monitoring and following all Government advice in regard to COVID 19 and we have paid sick leave in place for all of our permanent and hourly staff affected by the disease.
- Events due to take place up to the beginning of June are cancelled; berth holder events due to take place in late June maybe deferred into July or beyond in accord with prevailing Government advice.
Message from Pete Bradshaw, CEO
Although I have not had the pleasure of meeting all our berth holders, I do know that our teams will miss the contact they have with you and for this reason I very much hope that you will stay safe, continue to enjoy your boating throughout these difficult times and that we will all be able to return to our normal lives soon.