River Hamble Notice to Mariners No 3 of 2020
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the RHHA will maintain business as usual safety services afloat during the current outbreak. River Users are advised to monitor both National Government and Hampshire County Council guidance on measures being taken, available here:
General Government advice, including on travel: gov.uk/coronavirus
. NHS advice: NHS.uk/coronavirus
. HCC advice: https://www.hants.gov.uk/socialcareandhealth/coronavirus
2. In line with the principles of that guidance, River Users and those with non-emergency business should contact the Harbour Office remotely by either email or telephone.
3. In the event that a visit to the Harbour Office is necessary, social distances of 2 metres should be maintained.
4. Further information can be obtained from the Harbour Office or by calling 'Hamble Harbour Radio' on VHF Channel 68.
5. Cancel this Notice 01 October 2020.