WORKING WITH PREMIER MARINAS
We embrace the concepts of team working to achieve high levels of productivity and quality standards through employees who think and act as part of management. We adopt an integrated management team approach, with problem solving and decision making being effected quickly at the lowest level and without undue bureaucracy.
To achieve this, we recognise the benefit derived from investing in people through training and development to constantly improve efficiency, productivity, quality and satisfaction in employment through a mutual recognition of each others' motivations and goals. Premier Marinas Limited has held the Investors in People accreditation since 2000.
Duty Manager at Falmouth Marina
Falmouth Marina, a 5 Gold Anchor marina is seeking to appoint a full time Duty Manager.
As part of the marinas management team, the role of a Duty Manager is to assist the Marina Manager to manage in an efficient and safe manner in accordance with the company’s mission statement, whilst ensuring high standards of service and that facilities are not only maintained but also developed. You will be responsible for all operational and administrative aspects of the marina.
Applicants for the role must have previous supervisory experience and good communication skills. You should be an ambassador of first class customer service delivery, be able to lead a small experienced team and show balanced decision making and problem solving abilities. Health & Safety awareness and a working knowledge of marina and boatyard operations is extremely desirable. The role requires regular work outside assisting around the marina in all departments as and when required.
The role will require flexibility with seasonal start and finish times during the busy periods, and will include working alternate weekends and some Bank/Public holidays as part of a shift rota. The Duty Manager role entails an ‘on call’ out of hours rota, the successful candidate must be able to attend the marina at short notice in the event of an incident or emergency.
To apply send your CV and covering letter stating why you are applying for the role and how your skills and experience meet the core skills and competencies. – Applications to Tracey Jefkins, Head of HR, Head Office, Swanwick Marina, Swanwick, Hants, SO31 1ZL or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Monday 26th February 2018. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Seasonal Dredger and Maintenance Operative at Brighton Marina (April-September 2018)
The position of Seasonal Dredger/maintenance operative has arisen at Brighton Marina. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual, with a flexible work ethic, to join a fast paced team on a busy marina with a great location on the South Coast.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to understand and deliver excellent customer service
- Flexibility and adaptability to both marina and dredger operations
- “A can do” attitude and flexible approach to team work
The hours will vary depending on business demand and will include working some weekends and bank holidays.
Previous experience and knowledge of the marine sector is preferable. Relevant boating qualifications are desirable but not essential. Full training will be provided.
If you would like to be part of a team delivering excellent customer service and believe you have the key skills and knowledge required please apply in writing to Tracey Jefkins, Head of HR, supported by a current CV and covering letter describing why you are applying for the role and your salary expectation. E-mail address email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 28th February 2018. Successful applicants will be contacted and invited for interview no later than the 9th March 2018. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Seasonal Marina Hosts at Sovereign Harbour Marina (from April 2018)
We are looking to recruit additional seasonal support staff to help deliver customer service. This is an exciting opportunity to work within the leisure sector.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the administration team in delivering first class customer care.
- Support other external staff.
- Operational duties such as basic boat work, meeting and greeting customers and marina checks.
- The role requires flexibility to work both inside and outside to cover the additional seasonal demands and will involve working weekends and Bank Holidays. Hours of work will vary.
- The successful applicants should have the ability to work within a small team, demonstrate excellent customer service care and be able to deliver the essentials of the Berth Holder Experience.
- The role would ideally suit individuals looking to expand their experience within the industry.
To apply send your CV and covering letter detailing your reasons for application and why you believe the role will suit you to: Mark Francis, Premier Marinas Sovereign Harbour, Eastbourne, BN23 5BJ or alternatively you can e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications must be submitted before 31st March 2018. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Seasonal Marina Hosts at Chichester Marina (from April 2018)
We are looking to recruit (seasonal) Marina Hosts at Chichester Marina between April – September.
Chichester Marina is looking to recruit additional seasonal support staff to help deliver first class customer Service. This is an exciting opportunity to work within the leisure sector.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the marina team to deliver first class customer service.
- Operational duties such as basic boat work, meeting and greeting customers and marina checks, working both indoors and outdoors. Assisting in lock operations and other external and administrative duties.
- The successful applicants should have the ability to work within a small team, demonstrate excellent customer service care and be able to deliver the essentials of the berth holder experience.
- The role would suit individuals looking to expand their experience within the industry who are able to be flexible with the hours they work. The role will involve working some weekends and bank holidays.Hours of work will vary depending on the demands of the business and will be agreed in advance.
To apply send your CV and covering letter detailing your reasons for application and why you believe the role will suit you to: Chris Wood, Premier Marinas Chichester, Chichester Marina, Birdham, West Sussex, PO20 7EJ or alternatively you can e-mail your application to email@example.com. Applications must be submitted before 15th March 2018. Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week of the closing date. Interviews will be held locally at the Marina before the end of March. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.