WORKING WITH PREMIER MARINAS
We embrace the concepts of team working to achieve high levels of productivity and quality standards through employees who think and act as part of management. We adopt an integrated management team approach, with problem solving and decision making being effected quickly at the lowest level and without undue bureaucracy.
To achieve this, we recognise the benefit derived from investing in people through training and development to constantly improve efficiency, productivity, quality and satisfaction in employment through a mutual recognition of each others' motivations and goals. Premier Marinas Limited has held the Investors in People accreditation since 2000.
All applications will be processed in line with our Applicant Privacy Notice.
View Premier Marinas Occupational Health & Safety Policy Statement
Maintenance Operative - Brighton Marina
The position of ‘Maintenance Operative’ has become available at Premier Marinas’ Brighton Marina. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual with a flexible work ethic to join our maintenance team. Working in an outdoor environment, dealing with all aspects of the maintenance of plant & equipment, tenanted buildings and the marina infrastructure.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to understand and deliver excellent customer service
- Flexibility and adaptability to both marina and maintenance operations
- To be able to maintain a high standard of cleanliness to all of the company’s internal and external areas including signage, jetties and pontoons whilst ensuring customers’ property is protected
- Ability to learn and use computer software systems
- “A can do" attitude and flexible approach to team work
- This role includes working outdoors in all weathers and includes some weekends and bank holidays
Previous experience would be a major advantage but training, where required, will be given.
A full driving license is essential.
If you would like to be part of a team delivering excellent customer service and believe you have the key skills and knowledge required please apply in writing to Tracey Jefkins, Head of HR, supported by a current CV and covering letter describing why you are applying for the role along with your salary expectation. Email address email@example.com.
Finance Administrator - Head Office, Swanwick Marina
Premier Marinas is looking for a Finance Administrator to join the team at our new Head Office in Swanwick Marina.
This is a varied and busy role that would suit somebody that is highly organised, customer focused and enjoys working in a multi-tasking administrative role. You will be part of the centralised Finance function working closing with our Estates Team, Sales Team and Marina Teams, providing accurate and timely processing of financial admin.
The person we are looking for must be able to demonstrate:
- Basic understanding of customer account maintenance e.g. allocations, raising invoices, posting payments etc
- Previous experience of working in an office/administrative role
- Previous experience in a customer facing role (either face to face or telephone)
- Team player and flexible to change
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly accurate & numerate
Premier can offer a competitive salary and benefits package including pension, private healthcare, free parking, discounted gym membership and much more.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter stating why you are applying and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date. Our Applicant Privacy notice is available on our website. Closing date: 22nd November 2020