WORKING WITH PREMIER MARINAS
We embrace the concepts of team working to achieve high levels of productivity and quality standards through employees who think and act as part of management. We adopt an integrated management team approach, with problem solving and decision making being effected quickly at the lowest level and without undue bureaucracy.
To achieve this, we recognise the benefit derived from investing in people through training and development to constantly improve efficiency, productivity, quality and satisfaction in employment through a mutual recognition of each others' motivations and goals. Premier Marinas Limited has held the Investors in People accreditation since 2000.
Customer Service Advisor - Port Solent
Premier Marinas is seeking to appoint a full time customer service advisor to work primarily at its Port Solent marina but also across its sites in the Portsmouth Harbour area.
The successful candidate will join a small hard working team on the front desk/reception area and will be expected to sell annual berthing and monthly berthing products, deal with customer enquiries assist with the booking of boatyard services as required whilst undertaking administration duties. The position also requires occasional working outside serving fuel, assisting around the marina and operating the lock.
This role is customer facing and the successful applicant will need excellent customer service skills with a “nothing is too much trouble” attitude.
The role will also require flexibility and will involve working weekends, possibly some evenings and bank/public holidays as part of a shift rota.
If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for and can demonstrate great communication skills and excellent customer service, please forward your CV together with a covering letter stating why you are applying for the role to: Tracey Jefkins, HR Manager, Head Office, Swanwick Marina, Swanwick, Hants SO31 1ZL or apply to email@example.com . The closing date for applications is 5th November 2016.
Environmental, Health & Safety Manager - Head Office
Premier Marinas invites applications for the role of Environmental, Health & Safety Manager based at Premiers’ Head Office at Swanwick, Southampton.
Premier owns and operates nine marinas along the South Coast and is the UK’s largest operator of coastal marinas. The business is owned by The Wellcome Trust.
Premier has well established Environmental and Health & Safety management systems and a positive track record of managing these key risks. As part of its desire to drive continuous improvement across all areas of its business, Premier is seeking an exceptional candidate with the training and experience to improve, enhance and further develop its Environmental and Health & Safety management. This is a unique opportunity to become involved in the management of one of the UK’s leading marine businesses.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with regulatory authorities and industry bodies
- Defining, communicating and monitoring the operation, strategic direction and legal compliance of the company’s Health and Safety and Environmental management system.
- Developing, planning and managing the groups dredging program including the management of all marine licences & planning consents as directed
- Managing the groups insurance claims portfolio.
- Monitoring the group’s utility costs, recommending actions to reduce consumption.
- Managing capital projects to budget.
The candidate for this challenging role will be expected to have significant relevant experience and suitable professional qualifications, such as a NEBOSH Health & Safety Diploma or equivalent. Applications should be made in writing to Tracey Jefkins, Head of HR, Swanwick Marina, Swanwick, Southampton, Hants, SO31 1ZL or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a current CV and covering letter stating why you are interested in this role. Closing Date: 21st October 2016
Online Marketing Executive - Head Office, circa £23k
We are currently seeking an Online Marketing Executive to join our busy marketing department based at Swanwick Marina on the River Hamble.
The marketing team’s role is to assist Premier’s marinas in the acquisition and retention of customers via effective and cost efficient marketing and communication campaigns. As part of this team you will assist in all aspects of our marketing activity but particularly in the execution of the company’s online communications.
Areas of Responsibility
This role is accountable for executing the company’s day to day online communications plans and driving customer engagement through the Company’s websites.
- Adding to online content through websites; social media platforms
- Adjusting/developing html email templates
- Compiling and dispersing email/SMS via supplier platforms
- Working within SEO strategies to successfully rank Premier’s websites in the most cost efficient way
- Helping maintain and develop Premier Marinas’ social media sites
- Using analytics to measure and report on campaigns
- help ensure customer data security is maintained
- Assisting with and attending shows and events as required
- Performing other tasks that may be considered fair and reasonable including assisting other team members with tasks as required.
Applicants for the role must have excellent communication skills and a proven track record in online communications. You should also be proactive, flexible and have the ability to fit in with a small team dedicated to offering an excellent service. The following qualifications and experience would also be advantageous:
- English A Level
- A degree in Business Studies, Marketing, PR or English
- A good knowledge of html and digital marketing including social media
- 1-2 year’s online experience
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter describing your core skills and salary expectations to email@example.com
Premier Marinas Limited holds an Investors in People Silver Award. The company is owned by the Wellcome Trust, a global charitable foundation that exists to improve health for everyone. Closing Date: 30th October 2016