WORKING WITH PREMIER MARINAS
We embrace the concepts of team working to achieve high levels of productivity and quality standards through employees who think and act as part of management.
We adopt an integrated management team approach, with problem solving and decision making being effected quickly at the lowest level and without undue bureaucracy.
To achieve this, we recognise the benefit derived from investing in people through training and development to constantly improve efficiency, productivity, quality and satisfaction in employment through a mutual recognition of each others' motivations and goals. Premier Marinas Limited has held the Investors in People accreditation since 2000.
Premier Marinas have the rare opportunity to recruit an IT Engineer. The successful applicant will be required to provide a high level of customer service whilst working in a pressurised environment, following agreed procedures for incidents, service requests, problems and changes within agreed service levels. Including but not limited to:-
- Providing 1st/2nd line support at Head Office (Swanwick) or remotely (at the 8 marinas)
- Liaise with 3rd parties to ensure resolution of complex IT issues & maintain delivery of service to the business
- Carry out the co-ordination and implementation of various applications;
- OS build and patch deployments including subsequent remediation activity
- Software support ranging from standard business applications to more specialist software used in the marina industry (e.g. Fuel, Electricity systems).
- Configure, test, support and maintain a varied range of hardware including Igel thin clients, laptops, printers, tablet computers.
- Mobile device experience including the support of iPhone/iPad and Android technologies.
- Contribute to the development of standards, processes and procedures for the Service Management division
- Alongside the Head of IT proactively market and promote standard desktop products
- Experience within the front office environment with proven achievements in delivering desktop services
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Windows desktop and Applications
- Experience of supporting Apple MAC and Apple based Technologies
- Experience supporting printers
- Good exposure with Active sync technologies
- A good networking knowledge (LAN/WAN, Wi-Fi Technologies) & Patching/Cable management.
- A proven track record of service delivery in a complex IT environment is essential.
- The ability to work under your own direction
- There is a requirement for flexibility to assist after hours and at weekends with availability to cover cross site support from other UK locations should this be required.
- MCP/MCSE qualified is desirable for the role
- ITIL Service Management Foundation
- Knowledge of VMware and Citrix
- Knowledge of Data Protection governance
- Knowledge of Sharepoint
To apply send your CV and covering letter detailing your reasons for application and expected salary to: Tracey Jefkins, Swanwick Marina, Swanwick, Southampton, Hants, SO31 1ZL. Applications must be submitted before 9th March 2015. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date. Interviews will be held late March.
Chichester Marina are looking for (Seasonal) Marina Hosts commencing April 2015
Chichester Marina is looking to recruit additional seasonal support staff to help deliver customer service. This is an exciting opportunity to work within the leisure sector.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the administration team in delivering first class customer care.
- Support other external staff.
- Operational duties such as basic boat work, meeting and greeting customers and marina checks.
- The role requires flexibility to work both inside and outside on a shift basis to cover weekends and Bank Holidays. Hours of work will vary.
- The successful applicants should have the ability to work within a small team, demonstrate excellent customer service care and be able to deliver the essentials of the Berth Holder Experience.
- The role would ideally suit individuals looking to expand their experience within the industry.
To apply send your CV and covering letter detailing your reasons for application to: Ian Williams, Chichester Marina, Birdham, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 7EJ. Applications must be submitted before 6th March 2015. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date. Interviews will be held mid to late March.