WORKING WITH PREMIER MARINAS
We embrace the concepts of team working to achieve high levels of productivity and quality standards through employees who think and act as part of management. We adopt an integrated management team approach, with problem solving and decision making being effected quickly at the lowest level and without undue bureaucracy.
To achieve this, we recognise the benefit derived from investing in people through training and development to constantly improve efficiency, productivity, quality and satisfaction in employment through a mutual recognition of each others' motivations and goals. Premier Marinas Limited has held the Investors in People accreditation since 2000.
All applications will be processed in line with our Applicant Privacy Notice.
View Premier Marinas Occupational Health & Safety Policy Statement
Accounts Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk (Temporary position) – Head Office, Swanwick Marina
Premier Marinas owns and operates 9 prestigious marinas along the south coast and we currently have a vacancy for a temporary to permanent Accounts Assistant based at our head office in Swanwick.
Working as part of a Finance Team of 9 the roles and responsibilities will include:
- To assist in the processing of supplier invoices for the group (c.250 per week), ensuring accurate coding
- Obtain appropriate approval for supplier invoices on a timely basis
- Reconcile supplier accounts and resolve differences
- Deal with supplier account queries via telephone and email to resolve queries promptly
- Administer the shared email folder for the accounts team
- Scanning and filing of invoices
- Administer new supplier request forms
- Checking and processing of employee expenses and company credit cards
- Bank reconciliations for 6 company bank accounts, ensuring that any unreconciled items are dealt with and resolved in a timely manner
Education, Qualifications and Training
- Minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English
- AAT or equivalent (desirable but not essential)
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Understanding of double entry book keeping
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly accurate & numerate
- Diligent with problem solving skills
Flexible working hours based on 37.5 hours per week and free parking are available on site.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and expected salary to Tracey Jefkins, Head of HR, Premier Marinas Limited, Head Office, Swanwick Marina, Swanwick, Southampton, SO31 1ZL or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 3rd April 2020