The Premier Advantage benefits and discounts do not vary the terms and conditions of your berthing licence or purchasing agreement with Premier Marinas Limited or any of its subsidiary companies. Premier Marinas Limited reserves the right to alter or withdraw all or any of the benefits and discounts referred to in the Premier Advantage without prior notice.
All services offered are subject to availability. The Premier Advantage benefits are only available to Berth Holders with a current annual berthing licence. The Premier Advantage does not apply to commercial tenants, dinghy berths, trailer sailors or to annual berthing licence holders whilst they enjoy Cruising Credit.
THE PREMIER ADVANTAGE BENEFITS:
- Fuel at cost
- 42 free visitor nights
- Free day visits to other Premier marinas (10.00 to 15.00 hours)
- 15% boatyard discount
- 8 weeks free storage ashore
- Sea Start benefits package
- 20% discount on Premier Marine Insurance*
- Contract transfer
1. FUEL AT COST
You can buy your diesel and petrol fuel at the price it costs us to purchase and dispense it. That price may not be the same across all Premier Marinas due to variations in the cost of purchase and delivery to each Marina. (Premier reserves the right to charge an administration fee for any fuel payments made by credit card.)
2. VISITOR NIGHTS
Berth Holders can use their 42 complimentary visitor nights at any Premier marina other than their home marina, and in any combination of lengths of stay - subject to availability. Berth Holders planning a visit to a Premier marina should call their destination marina in advance to check availability and to book their visitor nights in.
Reservations cannot be made more than 30 days in advance of a proposed visit but to guarantee availability at the marina you must make a reservation in advance of your arrival. Making an advance reservation will allow Premier time to confirm your visit and you will avoid possible disappointment at our most popular marinas in peak periods. Premier Marinas reserves the right to determine availability for any proposed visit.
Complimentary visitor nights must be used during the term of your annual berthing licence. Complimentary visitor nights must be used prior to the berthing licence end date. No cash or exchange for other services is offered with this benefit.
4. BOATYARD DISCOUNT
You are entitled to a 15% Discount on boatyard services provided by us at any Premier Boatyard. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers that may be made from time to time by us.
5. STORAGE ASHORE
You can store your Boat ashore at a Marina at no additional cost. This offer is subject to:
- There being space available to accommodate your boat. The determination as to whether there is space available shall be at our absolute discretion;
- You can store you boat ashore with incurring additional cost for a period of eight weeks – during the term of you annual contract. If you require a longer period ashore we will do our utmost to accommodate your requirement. Any period beyond 8 weeks ashore will be at the absolution discretion of the Marina Manager.
If the Marina at which your boat is berthed is unable to accommodate your Boat due to space restrictions, you may (subject to the above restrictions and your acceptance of the Rules and Regulations for that Marina) store your Boat at any other Premier Marina at no additional cost.
6. SEA START ANNUAL MARINA BERTHING
Sea Start Limited ("Sea Start") offers expert mechanical marine breakdown assistance to yacht and power boat owners who encounter unpredicted mechanical problems on the water. Premier has arranged for Sea Start to provide following benefits for all holders of a 12 month berthing licence with Premier:
- Telephone access to a Sea Start Mechanical Advice Line which provides you with the opportunity to speak to trained and qualified marine engineers should your boat suffer a mechanical breakdown.
- Sea Start membership fees held at prevailing rates for 3 years for existing and new members;
- A 20% discount on call out fees for Berth Holders who are not Sea Start members, provided that the Berth Holder agrees to take out a Sea Start Breakdown Assistance Policy. The Sea Start waterborne call out service is available within the Solent area, from Anvil Point, round the Isle of Wight, to Selsey Bill.
Premier Marinas will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by users of the Sea Start service or for the actions of the employees, agents or representatives of Sea Start limited (the service provider) unless those losses are caused by Premier’s negligence. The Terms and Conditions of Sea Start Limited apply and these can be obtained from the Sea Start website: www.Seastart.co.uk.
7. PREMIER MARINE INSURANCE
At Premier Marine Insurance we offer tailored boat insurances. For a quote call 0344 892 1984.
*Discounted price will be calculated by deducting 20% from the premium before Insurance Premium Tax and Policy Fee and is subject to meeting insurer's underwriting criteria. Policy exclusions apply which include cover for wear and tear, corrosion or loss of value due to age and use.
Premier Marine Insurance is provided by Towergate Underwriting Group Ltd, Premier Marine Insurance is a trading name of Premier Marinas Limited, an Introducer Appointed Representative (IAR) of Towergate Underwriting Group Ltd, registered in England, company no. 4043759. Towergate Underwriting Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
8. CONTRACT TRANSFER
You may transfer your Premier berthing licence to an alternative Premier Marina on request. Any move will be subject to:
- Berth availability at Your preferred Marina;
- Payment of any applicable adjustment to berthing fees.