Terms and Conditions - Festive Pup
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all persons aged 18 or over other than employees of Premier Marinas Limited.
- The competition will run from 20th November 2020 to 14th December 2020, entries after this time will not be counted in the competition to win a prize.
- Premier Marinas Limited accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach email@example.com by the relevant closing date for any reason.
- By entering this competition, you agree that Premier Marinas Limited may store and use the photographs you enter into this competition.
- You agree that the promoter may use your photograph, name and competition entry in its social media channels and website (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and premiermarinas.com), worldwide and without limit of time. You understand that you won’t have any right to preview or pre-approve the content (and, that you won’t be entitled to any kind of payment or attribution) in the event that it is used by Premier Marinas as noted above.
- Premier marinas has to give away one chocolate hamper and one dog treat hamper.
- The winners will be informed by e-mail up to 7 days after the deadline.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to disqualify any entrant/name that we consider unsuitable.
- By entering your photograph you grant to Premier Marinas Limited the non-exclusive right to reproduce it for any purpose at any time in any medium.
- The winners consent to the use of their name in any publicity carried out by Premier Marinas Limited without further compensation.
- Participants should send their pup photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One pup photograph can only be entered per participant.
- Premier Marinas Limited reserves the right to withhold prizes if in their opinion the quality of the entries falls below the standard required.
- Premier Marinas Limited’s decision on all matters relating to the competition is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.