Queens Harbour Master Notice to Mariners No 87 of 2021
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by the Queen’s Harbour Master Portsmouth that diving operations will be conducted in 4 locations in the nearshore area in Osborne Bay Isle of Wight for one day on the 28 October 2021 (29 weather day) between 0800-1600.
2. Diving operations will be conducted by Island Divers Ltd from a multi role RHIB (LOA 8.0m) ‘Tango 2’, MMSI 235105344. The 4 dive locations being where the yellow Special Marks are currently charted:-
i) 50 45.445N 001 15. 225W
ii) 50 45.425N 001 15.190W
iii) 50 45.405N 001 15.156W
iv) 50 45.384N 001 15.122W
3. The dive support boat will maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 11 during operations and display Flag Alpha when diving is taking place.
4. Mariners are requested to keep well clear of this location and not attempt to approach this area whilst works are being undertaken.
5. Cancel this Local Notice to Mariners on 31 October 2021.