Post and Parcel Service With Nicky's Chandlery
Premier Brighton is delighted to announce that Nicky’s Chandlery has taken over the Post and Parcel service from Brighton Marina, with the service becoming fully operational from 31st January.
Phil Godfrey, a partner of Nickys Chandlery is pleased with the feedback received so far: “If demand continues we will be looking to extend the current number of available post boxes in the West Jetty post room all with exclusive 24hr access for users. For parcels it is providing a really easy option for boat owners to use with almost no restriction on the size of delivery being received. Anyone interested in joining either or both services should make contact with Nicky’s Chandlery, where either Oliver or myself will take them through the service and set them up; this only takes ten minutes whilst they are enjoying a cup of tea”.
With this service in place, Premier would like to remind berth holders that Brighton Marina will no longer accept any post or parcels to at the Marina Reception.
To make use of this service you will need to:
- Register to use the service by emailing email@example.com or call into the chandlery and the team will set you up.
- Change your delivery address to: Care of Nicky’s Chandlery, 1K East Lockside, Brighton Marina, Brighton BN2 5UH.
- Boat equipment parcels will be accepted at the Marina Reception – subject to prior arrangement only.
- An Amazon collection point is available at the bottom of the west ramp.
- Under the terms and conditions of your berthing contract you must provide the marina with an UK land postal address – if we do not hold one on your account please update reception or log into your MyPremier account to update your details as we cannot accept ‘Care of Premier Marinas.’
For berth holders who would still like to sign up for the postal service they can contact Nicky’s Chandlery directly on 01273 690 696 for further information.