Prepare your boat for the season ahead
Make sure your boat is ready for the season so that you can make the most of the nice weather and your time on the water. With the new boating season upon us we would like to share some top tips for checking your boat before heading out to sea:
- Run your engine until it is warm and in gear both ways before leaving your berth.
- Check your lifejackets are in good working order. We have a lifejacket clinic with the RNLI at our Boat Show.
- Brush up on Chichester Marina’s Locking Procedure. Our Lock Keepers are running Lock Workshops throughout the spring and summer.
- Check your VHF is in good working order; Call Chichester Marina on VHF Channel 80 for a radio check.
- Download the Premier Marinas app for the latest tides and weather including free flow times.
If you have any questions or would like a chat then please visit the Marina Reception, call or speak to one of our very friendly staff who are walking around the marina on a daily basis. We hope you enjoy a superb season!
Stay up-to-date with events at Chichester Marina this year - find out more here!